суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

empire state building new york city




19 years of my life and iapos;ve never felt this worst before.
iapos;ve never felt so defeated before in _______.�
iapos;m started to grow hatred for ________.
the feelings getting stronger and stronger each day.
i even dreamt about it last night and break down when i woke up.
i simply canapos;t accept the fact that __________ than me
i hate it
i feel like ______ away from ______.
i feel like acting ignorance.
sorry i just feel like ranting and i just wish to keep this to myself so donapos;t waste your effort trying to sound me out for the above content.
pardon me if iapos;m feeling moody these few days.
thats just me, elaine.

empire state building new york city, empire state building new york map, empire state building new york ny, empire state building new york skyride.



Комментариев нет: